Gain skills and be a disability gamechanger in your local Scope shop!
You will help raise vital charity income in our Charity shop to fund our work to achieve everyday equality for disabled people.
Based in our charity shop at 53c Lower Hall Lane, Walsall you will help the store run smoothly by:
- helping us sort donations
- welcoming customers to the shop, answering customer queries
- serving customers on the till
Skills you’ll gain
- Customer service skills
- Valuable experience for your CV
- Experience in a large national disability charity
- You may be eligible to study for an NVQ in Retail, Customer Service or Team leading (if you volunteer for more than 16 hours a week and meet the eligibility criteria)
The support you’ll get
- Volunteer induction and relevant training
- One to one support and regular catch ups with your manager
- Pre-agreed travel expenses and, if you volunteer all day, lunch expenses too
- We will make accessibility adjustments to the role (if you need this)
How to apply
For more information, including details on how to apply for this role, please click here.