One Walsall are looking to recruit enthusiastic volunteers to support a new project – Volunteer Outreach in Walsall.
Volunteers will support the Volunteer Centre staff with reaching prospective volunteers within various local groups – libraries, coffee mornings, job clubs, community centres and many more.
You will be discussing with residents:
- New roles
- Benefits of volunteering
- How to get involved
- What volunteering means to you
If you are confident, good at engaging people and want a role that is always different, this volunteer opportunity is perfect for you!
Ideal volunteers will have the following:
- Good communication skills,
- Ability to empathise and understand others,
- Good IT Skills,
- A motivated and positive approach,
- Demonstrate a good understanding of equal opportunities, diversity and confidentiality.
Benefits from the role:
This role will allow you to:
- Meet new people;
- Gain new skills and experiences;
- Add your volunteering time to your CV;
- Be supported by One Walsall;
- Have travel money reimbursed
How to apply:
You must be aged over 18 to apply for the role
Apply online – https://www.vcconnectsystem.org.uk/WalsallVMS2/VolOrgOpportunities/Edit/1380
Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information