Administrator Assistant to join an exciting Social Enterprise non-profit making organisation
Who are we?
SEVA is a not for profit organisation committed to the provision of a professional, confidential and accessible counselling service to businesses and the community. SEVA has specialist knowledge of ethnic cultures and is experienced in working with minority groups. All counselling therapists are accredited by the BACP, UKCP and BPS. Please visit www.betweenyouandmeseva.com
This position will be reviewed after a 6-month probation period.
Days/Times: Monday to Thursday 3:30pm-7:30pm, preferably Fridays
Salary: 25 years and over- £8.72
21 years and under- £8.00
Interview location: Walsall
Location: Walsall West Midlands WS5
- Applicants have some understanding of the counselling sector or willing to work toward developing an understanding
- Provide support and report back to the Administrator and Directors
- Writing and dispatching routine or straightforward letters
- Answering general queries by telephone and emails
- Photocopying documents
- Sorting and opening post
- Obtaining information from the computer
- Maintaining records, filing systems and computer files
- Ordering stationery
- Having an understanding on data base
- Excellent interpersonal skills to enable to build relationships
- Able to work with minimal supervision once set goals.
- Ability to self-manage work load,
- Desirable to have knowledge of the Asian culture or willing to gain an understanding of.
- Proficient IT skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please send a copy of your CV and covering letter to Gurkiran Kaur email@example.com . If you would like to ask any questions about the role please call 01922 648336