The Cherry Foundation are a very small charity with a big heart and would love to hear from you to become a part of the team.
The Cherry Foundation offers storytelling workshops to KS 1 pupils based on ‘The Bumbajig’, a tale of self realization and good old fashioned fun. The book is alive with the sounds of animals and creates a hullaballoo. All Story Tellers are experienced in performing, teaching and working with children. They promote story telling through music, dance and drama.
The charity has already worked with 30 schools, with fantastic evaluations.
As Admin Support Volunteer, your tasks will consist of –
- making contact with schools,
- making contact with agencies,
- making contact with bereaved families and parents in need,
- You will volunteer from home, but have regular meetings with trustees to provide updates.
- Ideal volunteers will posses –
- clear and verbal communication skills,
- good empathy,
- good telephone manners
Benefits of the role:
- Travel expenses reimbursed;
- Work with Trustees in a friendly environment;
- Enhance CV’s;
- References provided;
- Mentoring provided to develop necessary skills;
- Mentoring and support will be available to all volunteers.
How to apply:
Contact email@example.com for more information.