One Walsall is the voice of the voluntary sector in Walsall.
We support local not-for-profit organisations such as community groups, charities and social enterprises.
We’re Walsall’s Council for Voluntary Service and run the borough’s Volunteer Centre.
We meet our aims by offering services to support new and existing voluntary and community organisations and social enterprises to;
- develop, grow and sustain their activities for the future
- connect and collaborate with partners
- promote their impact and influence local decisions
- increase volunteering and other forms of community action
- Leadership – We are enthusiastic and dedicated to doing what we do, we lead by example and encourage others to do the same.
- Equality – We treat everyone with fairness and equality, specific to their needs, regardless of race, gender, disability, religion or belief, sexual orientation and age.
- Authenticity – We act with integrity, openness, transparency and always in best interests of Walsall’s voluntary sector.
- People-centred – We value the contribution of every individual and support them to identify the assets they can offer to supporting their community.