Whether you are resident who want to start something new in your community, are already involved in a local group or an established charity or social enterprise, the One Walsall Development Team is here to support you to achieve your organisational and personal goals.
We offer a range of free support services, including:
- Advice on setting up a new a new organisation
- Support to develop your project ideas
- Advice on good governance
- Help to identify and access funding and local contract opportunities
- Advice on how to evidence the impact your activities make in your community
- Access to training and events to learn new skills or keep up-to-date on new sector developments
- Opportunities to meet potential partners and find ways to work together
To access our support you’ll need to register as a member of One Walsall. Membership is free for individuals working or living in Walsall and for organisations delivering activities in Walsall who operate on a not-for-profit basis.
We’ll be launching a programme of training opportunities for voluntary organisations and providing a suite of guidance for download from our website shortly.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
To receive updates on our latest services and other relevant information, such as funding opportunities and events, sign up for our email newsletter.