Whether you are resident who want to start something new in your community, are already involved in a local group or an established charity or social enterprise, the One Walsall Development Team is here to support you to achieve your organisational and personal goals.
We offer a range of free support services, including:
- Advice on setting up a new a new organisation
- Support to develop your project ideas
- Advice on good governance
- Help to identify and access funding and local contract opportunities
- Advice on how to evidence the impact your activities make in your community
- Access to training and events to learn new skills or keep up-to-date on new sector developments
- Opportunities to meet potential partners and find ways to work together
To access our support you’ll need to register as a member of One Walsall.
Membership is free for new groups or projects, and established organisations, delivering activities in Walsall and operate on a not-for-profit basis.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
To receive updates on our latest services and other relevant information, such as funding opportunities and events, sign up for our email newsletter.