Be in with a chance of receiving one of two £500 prizes on offer.
Why fill it in? – A report will be published illustrating the voluntary sector impact on communities and local partners, the challenges faced, and the support needed.
The survey should take 20-30 minutes to complete and you will need information from your latest accounts to answer all the questions.
You can fill in our survey on line here, or pick up a hard copy from one of the following venues:
One Walsall, 16-16a Bridge St, Walsall, WS1 1HP
Palfrey Community Association, Milton St, Walsall, WS1 4LA
Blakenall Community Centre, Blakenall Row, Walsall, WS3 1LW
Bloxwich Community Partnership – Stan Ball Centre, Abbotts St, Walsall, WS3 3AZ
Aldridge Community Centre, Middlemore La, Walsall, WS9 8AN
Brownhills Community Association, Chester Road North, Brownhills, Walsall, WS8 7JW
Manor Farm Community Association, King George Crescent, WS4 1EU
Collingwood Community Centre, Collingwood Drive, Great Barr, Birmingham, B43 7NF
Darlaston Town Hall, Victoria Road, Darlaston, WS10 8AA
Moxley People’s Centre, 3 Queen Street, Moxley, Walsall, WS10 8TA
Willenhall Chart Centre, 19 Gomer St, Willenhall, WV13 2NS
You can leave your completed survey at the venue in one of our sealed boxes which we will collect or posted back to us – just ask at the venue for a survey envelope.
- We need your views if you are a community/voluntary group member and operate in Walsall.
- To qualify for the £500 prize draw your survey must be fully completed by a voluntary / community group operating in Walsall. The prize can only be given to voluntary groups.
- You can come out of the electronic survey and continue at another time, provided you use the same device.
- No group is too small or too large – we want to hear from any not-for-profit group delivering in Walsall
- We’ll enter you twice into the draw if you pass on the survey to another organisation and we receive their completed form, .
- We’ll ask you about your organisation’s work, staffing, volunteers, beneficiaries, finances, policies, monitoring, challenges and opportunities.
- All information will be held in confidence and in accordance with data protection legislation.
- When producing our report no individual organisation will be identifiable from their answers. We’ll share the report with all our members and partners.
- All those who have completed the survey will be included on our thanks page.
If you have any questions, please get in touch on 01922 619 840 or email email@example.com