Want to find out how your organisation can become more involved in local decision making?
Would you enjoy an opportunity to network and promote your services with other public and voluntary groups operating in your locality over a buffet tea?
If the answer to the above questions are yes then please read below for details of forthcoming events aimed at you
Walsall Partnership is holding a series of events to outline the new Locality approach to partnership working and engage all partners in the model.
Following the launch of the Walsall Plan: Our Health and Wellbeing Strategy 2017-2020, the Partnership have developed a place-based approach to engage partners to work collectively to identify local priorities and deliver positive change in their community. Four new “Localities” have been established to deliver this
Should I attend?
Locality Partnership Working intends to provide a mechanism for all partners active in their area to engage, regardless of their size or sector, so these events are open to all.
Anyone involved in an organisation which has an interest in supporting their local area, including public bodies, local businesses, voluntary, community and faith organisations should come along.
What can I expect?
The events will include an opportunity to:
- hear from the Leader of the Council and other key members of the Walsall Partnership about why the approach has been developed and what we intend it to achieve
- help identify what the key priorities for the Locality should be
- find out how your organisation can engage in the structures, inform decisions and support partnership working for positive results
- meet with the individuals and organisations who will be working to support partners to be heard and take part
- Promote your services and find out about others in your Locality
- be fed – a buffet and refreshments will be provided
How can I book?
An event will take place during the evening at a community venue in each Locality over the next few weeks. You are encouraged to attend the event in the Locality your organisation is most active in. Visit the link below for the dates, times and venues of the events and to book your place. Note places are available on first come first served basis. Space has been put aside at each of the venues for organisations to put up stands to promote their work. If you wish to take advantage of this opportunity please indicate accordingly on the booking form.