We are consulting on our draft Housing Strategy 2020-2025.
Walsall residents should be able to live in a decent home that meets their needs. A good home is fundamental to feeling safe, secure and well, and provides a settled base to maximise learning and employment opportunities. Since our last Housing Strategy, we have ensured the delivery of significant numbers of affordable homes, continued to prevent homelessness, and helped improve the energy efficiency of Walsall’s homes. We will continue to work with all our partners to deliver on our key objectives:
- Increase housing supply and choice for our residents
- Improve the energy efficiency of existing and new homes
- Making best use of private sector homes
- Integrated Communities – Walsall For All
- Promote independent living, and health and wellbeing
- Prevent and reduce homelessness
Deadline: The Draft Housing Strategy 2020-2025 questionnaire is available to complete online until 31 January 2020
You can also contact us at Allocations@walsall.gov.uk to feedback on the document, request a hard-copy or request the document in any other accessible format.