We aim to support the disadvantaged members of our community by raising awareness reducing poverty build bridges and improve community relations by bringing people from different backgrounds together through our various community projects. Our objectives include providing better life outcomes for our service users and volunteers and to build a more cohesive society.
Our Projects include:
We also offer Community Advice:
- Providing general advice and guidance on welfare benefits and housing issues which may include form completion
- Providing money management and guidance
- Providing newly arrived minorities with advice on entitlements, education, health and welfare benefit advice
- Signposting service
- Employability skills and careers advice
- Access to social care
- General immigration advice
The aims of this project are to provide people with independent and impartial advice, improve life outcomes and to equip, empower and enable them to make informed choices.
This project hopes to see a reduction in poverty, fuel poverty, improved life chances including employability and housing.
For further information please contact Sadat Hussain on 07852167793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org