Location: Black Country (Walsall)
Duration: 1 year (with extension possibility)
Salary: £26.000 – £29.000 (per annum)
Nash Dom is looking for an experienced project coordinator who will be responsible for projects implementation and contribute to the organizational development.
- Plan and implement project activities
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Help employees plan their activities, deliver outcomes and meet deadlines.
- Prepare reports and monitor the outcomes
- Promote Nash Dom’s services and activity
- Develop and build partnerships
- Identify funding and fundraising opportunities for the organization
- Work with relevant staff to develop project proposals
- Contribute to the development of standards, policies and procedures to support high quality of the services.
- Contribute to the organization’s Strategic Planning
- Successful project proposals development;
- Small projects implementation;
- Working with communities;
- Building partnerships and carry work in partnership;
- Design communication for different audiences based on the project activities.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Work in different locations of the borough
Closing date: Monday 11th March 2019
Interview date: Friday 15th March 2019
How to apply
Please contact directly Juraj Modrak via email email@example.com or 07519605665 for more information about the position.