Volunteer Service Co-ordinator
£25,500 per annum
Full Time (37.5 hours a week) Permanent
As a Volunteer Service Co-ordinator you will promote, lead on and develop the Haven’s volunteer programme with staff and the wider community.
You will lead on developing, implementing and updating the Volunteer Strategy in line with Haven core objectives, including ‘Investing In Volunteers’ standard
You will also:
• Adhere to the recruitment, training and development of volunteers as outlined in the Volunteer Policy.
• Work as part of a team liaising with other staff to ensure continuous improvement of volunteering and ensure the service maintains high standards.
• Work with Human Resources, to ensure efficient processing of all volunteer recruitment administration
• Develop partnerships with businesses and corporates to develop corporate volunteering projects.
• Develop a cohort of expert and professional volunteers for specialist advice and support.
• Management & coordination of Gifts In Kind
Closing date: 22nd October 2018 – midday
Interview Date: Week commencing 29th October 2018
For application pack and job description, please visit our website www.havenrefuge.org.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org or send an A4 self-addressed envelope with 95p postage stating the job title to: The Haven Wolverhampton, 18 Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4LB
Due to the nature of our work, Schedule 9 (1) of the Equality Act 2010 applies, therefore applications from women only will be considered.
Under the Care Standards Act 2000; all posts are subject to Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Due to the nature of our work, Schedule 9 (1) of the Equality Act 2010 applies, therefore applications from women only will be considered. The Haven Wolverhampton is an equal opportunities employer
This project receives financial support from Wolverhampton City Council. Registered Charity No. 1065427