The programme re-engages young people, helping them to think about their futures.
It enables young people who have been victims, offenders, members of troubled families or simply lacking in confidence to be involved in a personal development programme which often leads to further education or employment.
- Learn the importance of team work
- Spend a week at a residential activity centre
- Undertake a project based in the local community
- Complete a work placement
- Take part in a team challenge involving caring for others
- Stage a team presentation, during which they recount their experiences
- Gain nationally recognised qualifications
- Uncover hidden talents
- Improve their motivation and self-confidence
- Assume some responsibility and leadership
- Develop team-working and communication skills
- Raise their awareness of their local community and how they can contribute to it
- Focus on their future choices and develops their job application skills
Who is eligible:
- Young people aged 16 – 25 who are not in employment, education or training
- Young people can also continue to claim their benefits from the Job Centre Providers as this programme will support young people who are seeking employment.
To find out more information, please contact Helen on 07917084410 or firstname.lastname@example.org