This winter, the UK national government is looking to roll out vaccinations on a never seen scale to the public. One Walsall are recruiting for up to 100 local ‘Community Hero’ volunteers to support the Walsall rollout of the Covid 19 Vaccine as soon as possible.
If you would like to offer your support to our health and care services in the mobilisation of this programme during this historic time in all our lives, this may be the opportunity for you to help make a difference!
One Walsall are seeking enthusiastic local ‘Community Hero’ Volunteers looking to support their local community and help our health and care services across all areas of Walsall. Volunteers will be required to guide members of the public across several sites in the borough. The ‘Community Hero’ volunteers’ tasks may include:
– Providing guidance on site to entry points for vaccinations and exits
– Directing traffic/ vehicles/pedestrians and providing guidance for car parking on site
– Ensuring that people maintain social distance whilst queuing for vaccinations
– Supporting staff with light administrative duties required for processing people as they move in and out of buildings
– Other general on-site tasks required by health and care staff
On site you will be provided with all identification and equipment necessary to carry out your duties. You will also be assigned with an on-site supervisor to report into when performing your role.
If you would like to get involved in this email@example.com
For more information please contact:
On Volunteering: Sarah Taylor or Lucy Shepherd: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: 07486 879 853