If you are a provider of services / activities to the 0-19 age group or their parent’s, then this meeting is targeted at you. It does not matter how large or small you are.
This is your meeting to keep you informed of local developments, allow you to network with colleagues and to let you raise issues for discussion.
At this first meeting of the One Walsall One Voice 0-19 forum we have secured speakers from all key partner agencies to share with you their priorities for the forthcoming fiscal year.
At the meeting you will be able to;
· Meet with Isabel Vanderheeren the Strategic Lead Early Help at Walsall Council and hear about their current priorities.
· Meet with Simon Bradley Walsall Youth Officer from the Partnerships Team in the West Midlands Police and hear about the current thoughts of the police.
· Hear from Judith Nembhard Professional Lead Health Visting (0-5) who will provide a health perspective.
· Participate in a mapping exercise to identify what voluntary provision is currently available, how it is resourced, where sustainability issues exist and identify current and potential future gaps in services.
· Take part in discussions around potential funding strategies and identify opportunities for collaborative working.
At the end of the meeting you can expect to;
· Have a clearer picture as to local partner priorities
· A better understanding as to what services currently exist and where there are gaps
· Be better informed around current funding opportunities and have an opportunity to network with colleagues.
· Understand how your service fits into the overall support available to the 0-19 cohort and to identify potential business/ collaborative opportunities.
The meeting will be held on 8th March from 2pm – 4.30pm at Frank F Harrison Community Association, Stephenson Square, Beechdale, Walsall WS2 7DY .To book a place please click on the following link.
Places are limited so please book early. To book click below.