What’s a Value You card and what’s this all about?
So, at this point we’re guessing you’ve seen the words Value You and you vaguely know what it means. Ultimately, it’s a scheme that rewards committed volunteers and provides local businesses with the opportunity to give back to the community.
If you’re interested in benefiting from discounts from local businesses, you just need to follow the following steps:
- Volunteer: To be eligible for a Value You card, you must volunteer for at least 100 hours within 12 months, or 50 hours if you’re under 18.
- Apply: We’ve made it super easy for you to apply for a Value You card. Just answer a few questions on our online form here and leave the rest to Value You.
- Wait: After we’ve received your application, we’ll make sure it meets our eligibility criteria and then post your card out to you.
- Check: Once you’ve received your card, you should check it to make sure your name has been printed correctly.
- Browse: Now you have your card, you can visit the Value You website here to see which local businesses have signed up to the scheme. You will also see what level of discount they’re offering to Value You card holders.
- Visit: After a little bit of research, you’ll be ready to visit local businesses and purchase items while benefiting from a discount!
- Save: A little shopping spree that results in saving money? Sounds like a dream!
Click here to find out more about Value You.