Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust are offering a FREE 6 week Self Care Management Programme for anyone living with any long term health condition.
The Programme offers a tool-kit of fundamental techniques that support people with all kinds of long term health conditions, improving their quality of life, help them to manage their condition better on a daily basis, increasing their confidence and making them less dependent on health and social care teams.
Course participants learn how to:
• Manage fatigue, sleep, pain, anger and depression
• Set goals and make action plans
• Problem solve
• Develop their communication skills
• Manage their emotions and daily activities
• Manage relationships with family, friends, work colleagues and health care professionals
• Understand the importance of exercise and healthy eating plus many more
There is also opportunity for course participants to become volunteers.
For more information about the Self Care Management Programmes, please call 01922 605490 or email: email@example.com