At the next meeting of the 0-19 Forum on the 28th November you will have the opportunity to;
- At the next meeting of the 0-19 Forum on the 28th November you will have the opportunity to;
- • Hear from the Walsall school nursing service on the work they do and the support they can offer voluntary and community groups working to improve the health and wellbeing of young people.
• Find out about the role of the new West Midlands Violence Reduction Unit. Hear how it aims to work with and support voluntary sector agencies in Walsall working to help reduce levels of violence.
• Get an update on the forum work around reducing youth violence (including feedback on meetings with the police and progress on engaging with young people).
• Networking with your peers and sharing your latest news.