Following on from our meeting on the 12th September 2019, we wish to continue the dialogue based on a Theory of Change methodology to examine potential interventions that can help reduce youth violence across the borough.
The meeting will be based on tabletop discussion with peer groups to critically analyse our current responses to this issue.
At the meeting we will look to;
- refine and complete the mapping that was started at the first meeting
- identify the sequence in which interventions lead to behavioural change
- consider the effectiveness of current interventions and their contribution to the overall outcome.
- put together voluntary sector recommendations that can be shared with partners
- start to consider future projects that we can work on to address the issue.
NB: Not attending the first meeting on the 12th September will not preclude you from attending this next meeting
There is car parking available at the Manor Farm CA