- Held every Wednesday from 5.30-7pm @ The Night Shelter Building: Darwall Street, Walsall WS1 1AA
- Community Kitchen Provides a weekly ‘warm and welcoming place for members of the community who may be homeless, economically struggling or socially isolated
- Provides freshly cooked hot meals and drinks, warm clothing, toiletries and sanitary products
- Signposting to more permanent sources of help with a view to support homeless service user integrating back to the mainstream society
- Raising community awareness about homelessness using our social media platform and visiting local schools thus garnering a compassionate attitude within the community towards the homeless.
- Support homeless and other hard to reach service user engaging with health care services
- Encourage individuals becoming economically active through inviting services that can offer income generating opportunities such as the Big issue, Welfare rights
- Provides members of the community an opportunity to volunteer, gain skills engaging with some of the most disadvantaged individuals from our community. Also, facilitating social interaction between volunteers from cross communities to foster community cohesion.
For further information please contact Sadat Hussain 07852167793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org