Grants are available for a range of charitable causes including the advancement of education and religion and the relief of poverty in England, Wales and overseas.
The Alliance Family Foundation offers grants to charitable organisations working throughout the UK and abroad.
The Trust awards large grants to between five and six institutions each year and a number of smaller grants to charitable organisations. Funding is at the discretion of the Trustees.
The scheme aims to fund a wide range of projects, including those focusing on:
- Relief of poverty and hardship.
- Religious activities.
Applications are accepted at any time.
UK registered charities based and working in England and Wales can apply.
The charity gives donations:
- To institutions both in the UK, such as the University of Manchester, and overseas, such as Tel Aviv University and Shaare Hayim.
- For education to individuals.
- For medical and care costs to individuals
- For general charitable work.
This Foundation does not maintain a website or a telephone number. The Foundation prefers to be contacted in writing. Contact Alliance Family Foundation for further information.
Alliance Family Foundation
27 St James’s Place